Welcome to the Connected Learning Study Group!
We are gathered here to explore the Connected Learning framework and principles. In this online study space, we will explore the Connected Learning framework, seek real world examples of the principles in action, and ultimately explore how we might transform our own classrooms to make student learning increasingly connected in a way that best fits our own curriculum and student needs. The video below explains more.
Participants can explore according to their interests, but if you would like to follow along with other participants, here is a schedule of topics.
- Session 1 - Connected Learning Core Values, Feb 6-Feb 20
- Session 2 - Why School?, Feb 21-March 6
- Session 3 - Connected Learning is Interest-Powered, March 7-March 20
- Session 4 - Connected Learning is Peer Supported, March 21-April 3
- Session 5 - Connected Learning is Academically Oriented, April 3-April 17
- Session 6 - Connected Learning is Production Centered, April 18-May 1
- Session 7 - Connected Learning is Openly Networked, May 2-May 15
- Session 8 - Connected Learning has Shared Purpose, May 16-29